Thursday, July 19, 2012

Reasons Why I Love My Husband!

After 2 1/2 months of marriage I have come up with a list of reasons of what I love about my amazing husband Brock!

1.  He is getting better about letting me put my cold feet up against his warm legs.

2.  He locks the door behind him when he leaves for work 2 hours before me.

3.  He watches Gilmore Girls with me even though he doesn't like it.



4.  When he laughs really hard at his own jokes, his cute nose crinkles.

5.  He doesn't get mad when I elbow him in the face at night.

6.  He talks in his sleep.

7.  He let me sleep with his pillow when I didn't want mine.

8.  His cologne smells soooooo good!

9.  He pretends to be interested when I show him funny things I find on pinterest.

10.  He cuddles.

11.  He holds my hand.



12.  I can't stay mad at him because he just starts laughing at me.  He thinks I'm really funny when I'm mad.

13.  The other night we had a disagreement and he broke the tension with this when I came back from brushing my teeth.


14.  He loves me!



This list will continue to grow but I just had to share how amazing my husband is with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. So Sweet!! I'm still working on the cold feet thing with Jeff. He won't let me anywhere near him. Hope we can see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute...hang on to this list! It will be fun to read in a few years, made me wish I had one when we were first married and on cloud 9 ;) love you two!

    ReplyDelete