Saturday, June 9, 2012

I started a blog!!

Well... I finally did.  I created a blog where  I will post pictures from our boring life.

An update on our lives:
I have one more week of my six week internship left at Ragnar.  I am helping them get ready for their Wasatch Back Relay Race.  It is a 200ish mile relay from Logan to Park City.  Probably one of the biggest relays in the country with over 1,100 teams, most with 12 runners on a team.  My internship has comprised of answering emails all day long, charging walkie talkie batteries, changing batteries in flashing LED lights and using a paper cutter.
For the race next weekend I will spend all day Friday up in Liberty, UT giving Safety Briefings to thousands of runners!  Then I have to be in Park City at 3:30am where I am the assistant to the guy over all of the finish line parking lots.  Then I will help clean up the finish line until the wee hours of Sunday morning!  I am so excited!  It's going to be a long weekend.


After I am done at Ragnar I will return to S&S to all of my amazing co-workers I dearly miss and start working for money again!!

Brock has started a new job at Mackenzie Exhibit.  They build the booths for expos for outdoor sporting goods companies like Salomon and Atomic.  The booths are humongous!  This is kind of what they look like, only bigger.



Other than work and more work we don't do much else except go for rides on the motorcycle and come home to things like this:




This is Evander our unicorn!  He he wanted to go for a ride on the motorcycle too.

More posts to come soon!  Evander has had lots of adventures over the last few weeks!










3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you started a blog! Sounds like a fun internship :) Where did you get Evander from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love hearing about everyone's boring life. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brock got him for Christmas from his brother as a joke. They know Brock's love of unicorns hence the car at the wedding

    ReplyDelete